- +Can I arrange for my own shipping?
You may make your own arrangements to collect the wines from our warehouse in Bordeaux or we could provide you with a quote upon request.
- +Can you quote shipping & insurance cost?
Yes, we can provide a quote for shipping and insurance which will be shown separately in the quotation.
- +How do I make the payment to you?
You may make the payment via bank transfer as indicated in our email and website when you confirm your purchase.
- +Are the wines returnable?
Wines sold are not returnable or refundable.
- +How do I check my order status?
We will inform you of the date of delivery via email.
- +How long does it take for my order to reach me?
Depending on your country, your order will be delivered to you within 30-45 days after the receipt of payment.
- +Do I need to pay for import duties, taxes and charges?
Yes, you as the importer are responsible to pay import duties, taxes and other forms of taxes/charges (if any) applicable and comply with all regulatory requirements. TGIF Wines bears no responsibility once the order is shipped from our warehouse in France.